Hay Tarn understands how dealing with the death of a loved one is stressful and emotional. This is why we support clients at their time of need by offering access to professional services.
The task of administering an estate can be straightforward or, more usually, involve a complex and time consuming legal process requiring setting up trusts, selling property and having to deal with people who may dispute the contents of the Will. In addition, there is the necessity to identify and find personal items such as property, stocks, shares, bank accounts and other personal belongings. Finally, the beneficiaries have to receive their inheritance, whether it is through a trust or direct gift after all the debts have been settled.
The process involves a significant amount of paperwork that needs to be completed, as well as liaising with third parties and completing inheritance tax that paperwork.
Some clients choose to undertake the estate administration themselves but others prefer to appoint a specialist firm to do the hard work and take the legal responsibility.
Hay Tarn is a Silver Partner of Kings Court Trust, the UK’s leading estate administration specialists. KCT have helped nearly 6,000 families deal with the estates of their loved ones, offering a range of services to reduce the stress and work involved.
Working with Kings Court Trust, Hay Tarn offers a number of exclusive services:
- Free, impartial and practical advice on what to do when someone dies
- Explanation of available options allowing you to make an informed decisions with confidence
- A comprehensive estate administration service to remove the stress, effort and legal liability of estate administration
- A fixed fee service so that you know exactly what you at the outset
- No hourly rates or contingency fees to consider
- Regular updates on the progress of your case
- 24/7 access to the KCT ‘Insight’ online progress tracking system
- A dedicated case manager providing direct contact by phone or email
- No call centre queues or being passed from person to person when you need to speak to someone about your case
Contact Hay Tarn now for a free consultation and fixed price quotation.